Marijuana Anonymous with MA meetings in Portland, Tigard, Bend, and Vancouver:
The following questions may help you determine whether marijuana is a problem in your life.
1. Has smoking pot stopped being fun?2. Do you ever get high alone?3. Is it hard for you to imagine a life without marijuana?4. Do you find that your friends are determined by your marijuana use?5. Do you use marijuana to avoid dealing with your problems or to cope with your feelings?6. Has your marijuana use led to financial difficulties and/or legal consequences?7. Does your marijuana use let you live in a privately defined world?8. Have you ever failed to keep promises you made about cutting down or controlling your use of marijuana?9. Has your use of marijuana caused problems with memory, concentration, or motivation?10. When your stash is nearly empty, do you feel anxious or worried about how to get more?11. Do you plan your life around your marijuana use?12. Have friends or relatives ever complained that your using is damaging your relationship with them?/div>
Marijuana Anonymous is a fellowship of people who share our experience, strength, and hope with each other that we may solve our common problem and help others to recover from marijuana addiction. Our primary purpose is to stay free of marijuana and to help the marijuana addict who still suffers achieve the same freedom. We can do this by practicing our suggested Twelve Steps of recovery and by being guided as a group by our Twelve Traditions. Marijuana Anonymous uses the basic 12 Steps of Recovery founded by Alcoholics Anonymous because it has been proven that the 12 Step Recovery program works!
For more information call or text 503-567-9892 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Announcements and Events:
Mark your calendars and join for monthly hikes and fellowship at Tryon Creek!
The hike will be roughly one hour, followed by roughly one hour of fellowship. It will be held on the third Sunday of each month, with the following upcoming dates:
- January 15 at 2:00pm [flyer]
- February 19
- March 19
We look forward to seeing you there!
MA District 11 currently has 6 in-person meetings:
- "Tokeless on Tabor" on Sunday nights (Now in 2nd Floor Mtg Rm, same bldg.)
- "Get Lit" on Sunday nights
- "A New Leaf" on Wednesday nights
- "Sober Stoners" (LGBTQIA+) on Friday nights
- "Smokeless Sisters Alive" Women's meeting Saturday mornings
- "Curb da Herb" on Monday nights
Please check the meeting schedule on the right for details. We look forward to seeing you in-person!
MA phone and online meetings are also available to everyone. Visit MA-Phone.org for information on phone meetings. Visit MA-Online.org to participate in the chat room or online meetings. If you are feeling ill, please consider these options as an alternative to attending a meeting in person.
Isolation can be triggering to many addicts. If you are staying away from meetings, please reach out to other MA members and stay connected to your program by phone, email, or social media. If you don’t already have a meeting phone list consider making one, and if you do have one perhaps it could be updated if needed.
(Provision of web addresses above does not imply review, endorsement, or approval of the content of these sites.)
For concerns or to report safety incidents, please email: email@example.com
KPTV.com news segment and article about "Marijuana Anonymous helping people combat cannabis dependency"
A worldwide phone meeting for Marijuana Anonymous is everyday at 9:00 AM and 5:00 PM (Pacific time). Just call 712-775-7035 and enter conference code 679941# and you're in a MA meeting! See the MA-Phone website for more information.